Best Amplifier and Stereo speaker within budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

sskcontrol

Hi,
I am in chennai and looking for a best amp and tower or big speaker for listening to music and movies. Mostly music. Need clear sound for hall.

My budget is 20000 Rs to Max 30000 for both amp and speaker.

I lost my interest in going to 5.1 speaker after experiencing with my Sony HTB though I have not faced any single issue with that for 5 yrs.

Please let me know best amp and speaker name I can go to buy in chennai. Also let me know the address where they are available. There should be service support also in chennai.

Speaker can be tower or any big speaker

Thanks
Senthil

Mod Note: Abusive language is not the way to give feedback nor is it accepted in HFV. Refrain from such outburst

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I am in chennai and looking for a best amp and tower or big speaker for listening to music and movies. Mostly music. Need clear sound for hall.

My budget is 20000 Rs to Max 30000 for both amp and speaker.

I lost my interest in going to 5.1 speaker after experiencing with my Sony HTB though I have not faced any single issue with that for 5 yrs.

Please let me know best amp and speaker name I can go to buy in chennai. Also let me know the address where they are available. There should be service support also in chennai.

Speaker can be tower or any big speaker

Thanks
Senthil

This is yours right? What's the need for another thread? Not cool! :annoyed:

http://www.hifivision.com/amplifiers/47631-best-amplifier-stereo-speaker-within-budget.html

hey docjoe..Thanks for your advise..I m not taking advise from mentals...I think you are out of your mind..Pls give your suggestions to ur friends who r there along with u in mental hospital...

sskcontrol: Read the forum rules before you post. There is no need to create multiple threads with same topics. Stick to one topic. Also, the forum has enough discussions on this, read them, shortlist them, and then post your query and members will be able to help you even better.

Closing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back