• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Best amplifier for Focal Aria 906

Marantz offers at HiFiMART.com

MickieAurum

Hi! I'm going to use focal aria 906 speakers on a rack. What is the best amp for them? Under 2000 euros preferably and with a phono input. Maybe Unison Research Unico? Croft? Sonetteer? Rega elicit-r? (a bit more but still) Anything else? What would be a good match? Or maybe it's too much for these speakers? I can't change speakers (as they are the best for racks people say) and I want to extract everything they can do from them

SEANDSILVA

Hi! I'm going to use focal aria 906 speakers on a rack. What is the best amp for them? Under 2000 euros preferably and with a phono input. Maybe Unison Research Unico? Croft? Sonetteer? Rega elicit-r? (a bit more but still) Anything else? What would be a good match? Or maybe it's too much for these speakers? I can't change speakers (as they are the best for racks people say) and I want to extract everything they can do from them
Welcome to hifivision. All those are good solid choices for the focal aria 906 BS speakers. Throwing one more into the mix. Have a look at the product offerings from this French company which makes neutral pure class A amps. you should find something well within 2000 eur.

Rajeshh

I'd check out the Peachtree Nova 150.
A friend had a Peachtree Nova 300 driving the Aria 936, which sounded very good.