Best amplifier for Focal Aria 906

MickieAurum

Hi! I'm going to use focal aria 906 speakers on a rack. What is the best amp for them? Under 2000 euros preferably and with a phono input. Maybe Unison Research Unico? Croft? Sonetteer? Rega elicit-r? (a bit more but still) Anything else? What would be a good match? Or maybe it's too much for these speakers? I can't change speakers (as they are the best for racks people say) and I want to extract everything they can do from them

Hi! I'm going to use focal aria 906 speakers on a rack. What is the best amp for them? Under 2000 euros preferably and with a phono input. Maybe Unison Research Unico? Croft? Sonetteer? Rega elicit-r? (a bit more but still) Anything else? What would be a good match? Or maybe it's too much for these speakers? I can't change speakers (as they are the best for racks people say) and I want to extract everything they can do from them

Welcome to hifivision. All those are good solid choices for the focal aria 906 BS speakers. Throwing one more into the mix. Have a look at the product offerings from this French company which makes neutral pure class A amps. you should find something well within 2000 eur.

Hi I’m running a Rega p6 with Rega Elex -r with the Focal Aria 906 having just moved up from rega IO, the focal match and sound great for me ? Would definitely recommend you try one of the Rega Amp with them. But I did look at the moon 240i and went for the Rega on price in the end .

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back