Best AV receiver 2021(₹45-50k) budget

Siddhesh11

Guys would appreciate it, if someone can guide me with selecting AV receiver with a budjet of 45-50k. With all the latest features.

What is your usage pattern - Movies or Music?
Mostly music but would appreciate it, if you could suggest giving best output for movies & music as well. Also would like to know best 5.1 wirless speakers, sonodyne hts 5.1 are they best? Budget is 40-50k

Thank you for your suggestion however I saw on the youtube that yamaha r6a doeant support 4k 120hz, what about denon I heard they are on the better side than yamaha. Let me know your thoughts.
I feel Yamaha R6A is the best bet, has almost all the features required

Thank you for your suggestion however I saw on the youtube that yamaha r6a doeant support 4k 120hz, what about denon I heard they are on the better side than yamaha. Let me know your thoughts.
All 2020 models have same limitations due to the HDMI boards.. if you are a gamer it will matter if not there's nothing to worry about.

Mostly music but would appreciate it, if you could suggest giving best output for movies & music as well. Also would like to know best 5.1 wirless speakers, sonodyne hts 5.1 are they best? Budget is 40-50k
Choose the denon or Yamaha AVR and go for Taga harmony speakers and subwoofer.

All previous year models have a hardware limitation for 4k @120fps. You'll have to wait till they bring in this year's models but I doubt it'll be cheap.

If you own a compatible TV with 4k @120hz refresh rate, best way would be to connect that video source to the Tv and link it to the avr via Hdmi earc.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back