Best AV receiver 2021(₹45-50k) budget

Siddhesh11

Guys would appreciate it, if someone can guide me with selecting AV receiver with a budjet of 45-50k. With all the latest features.

What is your usage pattern - Movies or Music?
Mostly music but would appreciate it, if you could suggest giving best output for movies & music as well. Also would like to know best 5.1 wirless speakers, sonodyne hts 5.1 are they best? Budget is 40-50k

Thank you for your suggestion however I saw on the youtube that yamaha r6a doeant support 4k 120hz, what about denon I heard they are on the better side than yamaha. Let me know your thoughts.
I feel Yamaha R6A is the best bet, has almost all the features required

Thank you for your suggestion however I saw on the youtube that yamaha r6a doeant support 4k 120hz, what about denon I heard they are on the better side than yamaha. Let me know your thoughts.
All 2020 models have same limitations due to the HDMI boards.. if you are a gamer it will matter if not there's nothing to worry about.

Mostly music but would appreciate it, if you could suggest giving best output for movies & music as well. Also would like to know best 5.1 wirless speakers, sonodyne hts 5.1 are they best? Budget is 40-50k
Choose the denon or Yamaha AVR and go for Taga harmony speakers and subwoofer.

All previous year models have a hardware limitation for 4k @120fps. You'll have to wait till they bring in this year's models but I doubt it'll be cheap.

If you own a compatible TV with 4k @120hz refresh rate, best way would be to connect that video source to the Tv and link it to the avr via Hdmi earc.

Back