(1) SW-450 Subwoofer

Can any one suggest Best AVR for klipsch f-20 home theater system

2) F-20 Floorstanding Speakers
(1) C-20 Center Channel Speaker
(2) S-20 Surround Speakers
(1) SW-450 Subwoofer

You can consider these options.

Harman Kardon AVR 1700 AV Receiver.
Pioneer VSX-820-K - 5.1-Channel 3-D Ready A/V Receiver.
Marantz NR1601 Audio Video Receiver.
Onkyo TX-NR616.

Associated Equipment:
Youll want to make sure that your amp and input sources characteristics match your speaker characteristics for a desired result. For instance, if your amp is known to be bright, and you get speakers that are also known to be bright, the combo of the two can be over bearing and make listening unpleasant. Dont forget to mitigate the associated equipment known as your listening room. Make sure to at least put sound dampening material at the points of 1st reflection and behind you if you can. Here is a good reference article on first reflections points [audio physic] - no loss of fine detail . It is easy and can make a world of difference for sound stage.

What if, my Listening style 70% music 30% movies. (I mean comparatively better AVR for music lover)

Also recommend a Sub for this combination, If I skip Klipsch SW-450 from the list

Generally, low end or mid-range AV receivers do not sound as good as dedicated stereo amps when it comes to 2 channel music. Again, this is in general and there are exceptions to it. If you are very much inclined towards music, you can try Marantz receivers. They are warm sounding when compared to Yamaha , Pioneer, Onkyo, etc. This doesn't mean they are inferior, but the sound signature of Marantz is more towards the warmer side when it comes to music. For movies, most of the AV receivers are on the level playing field. Personally I have liked Onkyo for movies.

What is your budget ? If budget permits you, you can try Marantz SR5007 or SR5008. I guess warm sounding AV receivers like Marantz can pair well with bright sounding Klipsch (especially for music). Other wise you won't go wrong with any of the AV receivers (be it Yamaha or Onkyo). More than what I said, you need to audition and see if you like the sound.

Thanks for the reply :)
And sub for this other than klipsch? Sub budget 30k - to 50 K INR

Thanks for the reply :)
And sub for this other than klipsch? Sub budget 30k - to 50 K INR

For around 50k, the best you will get is SVS PB1000. In fact,Klipsch SW-450 and SVS PB1000 are almost same (bot spec and price), but SVS PB1000 will be miles ahead of the SW-450. The other sub you can look for is Definitive Technology ProSub 1000. It is better than SW-450.

Last edited:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back