• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Best Bluray Player suggestion pls

justinsekar

Hi,

I have planned to buy a new bluray player which is going to connect with my 40inch samsung 3D tv H6400. My budget is max 10K. Please suggest me a good player in that price range.

How about samsung BD-H6500.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

docd

Samsung BD H6500 is fine. However try Pioneer BD 170 also. Many are using it on the forum and are very happy with it.

prepress

^ +1, and you can try Sony BDP-S4200.

Fits in your budget and have very good reviews.

accord

I have just purchased Pioneer 170 and results are satisfactory in all aspects.

Happy listening ...

eg101

Can someone educate me what're pros/cons of Sony models (like 4200/4100 series) and Pioneer models? And how about PS3?

pakecc

Pioneer bdp450 has the same video processor like oppo. Picture quality is very good as I had compared the videos that relayed directly from Bdp to TV and bdp to AVR to TV.

Best BDP player costs huge and I could not afford and I went for a good BDP that suits my budget

Naturelover

The 450 will be much beyond Rs 10,000 but definitely an excellent player

SPONSORED ADS

justinsekar

Finally i bought pioneer BDP-170. Performance is good in both audio and video. Thanks to everyone who supported to buy a best player. I bought it for 10k from ebay. Next plan is to buy a good HT Package.... :)

sunilkm

Finally i bought pioneer BDP-170. Performance is good in both audio and video. Thanks to everyone who supported to buy a best player. I bought it for 10k from ebay. Next plan is to buy a good HT Package.... :)
Very good BDP for the price.
Have been using the previous model bdp-160 and happy with it.

SPONSORED ADS