70 / 75 inch suggestion

huntersingh

need to buy 70 or 75 inch tv
budget is 3.5 L
pls suggest the best options

usage netflix, sometime gaming

thanks
are sony better than lg ?
what model will be compared of sony with lg g3 or c3?
sony stopped panel making.. it takes from LG or Samsung so more price.. value for money is LG.. samsungs and sony are good too but high price..

sony A95L is LG G3s competitor.
Samsung S95c is LG G3 competitor.

im getting
lg g3 77 inch - 4.48L
sony 80L - 4.10
samsung s90C - 3.70
samsung qn90 - 3.78 (neo Qled)

which one shd i pick ? is neo qled better than oled..in the showroom they were visually more brighter

im getting
lg g3 77 inch - 4.48L
sony 80L - 4.10
samsung s90C - 3.70
samsung qn90 - 3.78 (neo Qled)

which one shd i pick ? is neo qled better than oled..in the showroom they were visually more brighter

neo qled is brighter but at the cost of image-details. not sure if you checked any real content on it or only the demo videos. i played the same vid clip on it that i played on other TV models, and the PQ on the QN90C instantly felt washed-out to me as compared to the others.

from your above list, my pick for you would be the S90C if lack of dolby vision, DTS and a bit inferior upscaling as compared to sony & LG (plus doubtful samsung QC) doesnt bother you.

may i know in which city are you in? in my place i had got a much better offer for the 77" G3.

neo qled is brighter but at the cost of image-details. not sure if you checked any real content on it or only the demo videos. i played the same vid clip on it that i played on other TV models, and the PQ on the QN90C instantly felt washed-out to me as compared to the others.

from your above list, my pick for you would be the S90C if lack of dolby vision, DTS and a bit inferior upscaling as compared to sony & LG (plus doubtful samsung QC) doesnt bother you.

may i know in which city are you in? in my place i had got a much better offer for the 77" G3.
yes i saw the movie demo on the showroom and the video was much brigther

im in kanpur , UP

since it will be a buy for atleast 8 years,,, would go for best tv actually.. price difference i can ignore..if quality is better..

yes i saw the movie demo on the showroom and the video was much brigther

im in kanpur , UP

since it will be a buy for atleast 8 years,,, would go for best tv actually.. price difference i can ignore..if quality is better..
ok
qualitywise i'd pick LG because of the 3 yrs warranty plus you can buy additional 2-4 yrs extended warranty by paying extra. sony gives 2 yrs warranty while samsung has 1+1. the G3 in your shortlisted models will have be the brightest among the OLEDs, with S90C closely on the 2nd spot. if you will be watching a lot of 1080 or 720p content too then the sony or LG will be better. if the TV is for a living room that is moderately bright during the day & night (with nightlamps on) but the lighting can be controlled, the OLED would be better than the QLED. even without much control, the G3 & S90C will perform well because they are more than plenty bright TVs, but will show their true power in better dark conditions. longevitywise my choice would be G3 with 3 yrs warranty plus atleast 2 yrs additional warranty, making it a total of 5 yrs warranty. even PQ wise it will be very good. QLED i'd ignore.

some other models i'd suggest for you to check:

sony A95L. same category OLED as the LG G3. because the A80L is not the same level as the G3.

sony X95L. mini-LED TV from sony but available only in 85".

samsung S95C. same level as LG G3. the S90C is one below S95C.

check if panasonic MZ2000 OLED is available or can be soon.

many thanks
i would mostly be watching it from evening/ night time,, but i do prefer to put on some small light on,, while viewing to put less strain on my eyes.

content would be mostly netflix/amazon/hotstar ... and sometimes tatasky

many thanks
i would mostly be watching it from evening/ night time,, but i do prefer to put on some small light on,, while viewing to put less strain on my eyes.

content would be mostly netflix/amazon/hotstar ... and sometimes tatasky
Shd I go for Samsung s95c? 77 inch
Price 3.9 + 0.9 for 4 year additional warranty

pls suggest

Last edited:
if you are going to be using the USB port on your TV for media playback, i'd suggest you to test & play some of your files on your choice of samsung TV first through its USB port and compare it with other TVs you've shortlisted @huntersingh.

Samsung s95c? 77 inch Price 3.9 + 0.9 for 4 year additional warranty = 4.84
lg g3 4.52+ 0.62 = 5.14 for 5 year warranty

considering this, which one ?

Last edited:
Samsung s95c? 77 inch Price 3.9 + 0.9 for 4 year additional warranty
lg g3 4.64 + 94k for 5 year warranty

U can go in detail and make decision. i thought LG g3 is cheaper. U need to bargain more i believe.

Samsung s95c? 77 inch Price 3.9 + 0.9 for 4 year additional warranty = 4.84
lg g3 4.52+ 0.62 = 5.14 for 5 year warranty

1 year extra warranty is always good.. if u can get G3 in 4.9L its good buy..

Get the Samsung S95C if your are not keen on gaming. The colour saturation which you get get from a qd oled (S90/S95C) just cannot be replicated by a woled (C3, G3). I have C2 , G3, had C8 and S95C . You cannot go to a woled IMO after watching a qd oled . I just love my S95C

Get the Samsung S95C if your are not keen on gaming. The colour saturation which you get get from a qd oled (S90/S95C) just cannot be replicated by a woled (C3, G3). I have C2 , G3, had C8 and S95C . You cannot go to a woled IMO after watching a qd oled . I just love my S95C
Is the lack of Dolby vision a blemish with S95c?

Not at all. Love the HDR/ HDR 10 plus content on it. DV is so overestimated IMO. I had the same impression before buying the Samsung. The colour red on my Samsung is so pure. Looks orangish on my g3.

Will do s95c
Price I'm getting 3.65 plus 0.75 for additional warranty, a total 5 year warranty

Is it ok? Or some scope

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back