best bookshelves under 10k?

koushikp

Hi,

Looking to buy a front ported bookshelf speakers under Rs. 10k. What would you guys recommend?

cause I will put them pretty close to wall, don't want boominess in the bass..

Like this?
2hnp3b9.jpg

Those are my e700 bookshelves and they're rear ported, never had any booming even though they're little powerhouses that pack a punch.

Your budget exactly 10k?

Like this?
2hnp3b9.jpg

Those are my e700 bookshelves and they're rear ported, never had any booming even though they're little powerhouses that pack a punch.

Your budget exactly 10k?

:) well not that close also! But encouraged by the fact that you find no boominess, but that would differ from speaker to speaker I suppose. Won't it be safe to just go for a front ported one and avoid any complications later?

No budget is not exactly 10k, willing to shell out a few grand more if it's worth it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

cause I will put them pretty close to wall, don't want boominess in the bass..

Are the 2010i available at below 10k? anyone knows where in Mumbai?

I have a custom build book-shelf (TL design) that could come in that range of around 12.5K with a Peerless 3.5" full-range driver. the dimensions are,
Height = 13", Width=4.5", Depth = 9".
This can go as low as 60Hz (-6dB) and is reasonably flat till 14KHz.

Let me know if you can visit for a demo at Thane.

Cheers,
Hari.

I would love to own the CA s30 as I would be pairing it with a CA azur 540r. I imagine they will go very well. Any idea who will be a dealer in mumbai and the likely street price?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

I have a custom build book-shelf (TL design) that could come in that range of around 12.5K with a Peerless 3.5" full-range driver. the dimensions are,

Height = 13", Width=4.5", Depth = 9".

This can go as low as 60Hz (-6dB) and is reasonably flat till 14KHz.

Let me know if you can visit for a demo at Thane.

Cheers,

Hari.

I would love to hari, can you send pm me the coordinates please.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

hi frendz. i am new to hifi vision. "seasons greetings to all"
I am looking for airplay compatible av reciver with suitable speaker system with the total budget of 70k to 80k. please suggest me the best possible. thank you all.

yea the CA S30 is a great little speaker, but its rear ported needs to be atleast 8inches from a wall according to the manual.

dont really hear any booming even if i put them close to the wall in my room though :p

i got mine for around 8k from FX give him a call and im sure he'll give you a great price..

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back