Best budget TV for streaming Dolby Vision, HDR.

waris

Hi FMs,
I am researching about below TVs.

1. Hisense A71f
2. Vu Cinema TV Action series
3. TCL C715
4. MI QLED

I have excluded Hisense U7QF as it's almost 1 lacs-INR for 65. Toshiba U7980 has some issues in Dolby Vision so did not include here.
I will prefer 65inch for 80k INR or below.I will be using the TV for next 4-5 years.Which one of these offers best PQ. All suggestions are welcome. I am little short on time as I have to buy within a week.

I have toshiba u7980 and there are absolutely no issues in playing Dolby vision content from netflix or from a pendrive. And Toshiba u7980 has much better picture quality that all the above mentioned tvs since it has a full array local dimming and 700nits of peak brightness which is much Higher almost double than what above TVs have.

I have toshiba u7980 and there are absolutely no issues in playing Dolby vision content from netflix or from a pendrive. And Toshiba u7980 has much better picture quality that all the above mentioned tvs since it has a full array local dimming and 700nits of peak brightness which is much Higher almost double than what above TVs have.
Hi,
Toshiba U79 does not seem to be available anywhere.

There is not a single good 65" TV in India below 1 lakh. There are good 55" ones like Samsung Frame, Sony X900H and LG B9/BX (if you can get a deal).

If you really, really want a 65" TV below 1 lakh though, also take a look at the TCL P725 launched yesterday. At least you'll get Dolby Vision, android 11 and the fluff.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back