best combination speaker with DENON AVR-X520BT

ankitpatrick

i am looking to buy Denon avr-x520bt but little bit confused with which speakers to buy. i would appreciate your valuable advice. thanks in advance :)

For entry level AVR which you have chosen better stick to book shelf speakers. Justice will be done. Many show rooms does have Denon avrs so go for as many auditions as possible and decide.
PRO FX does have it. So can audition Polk speakers as a starting point.

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i am looking to buy Denon avr-x520bt but little bit confused with which speakers to buy. i would appreciate your valuable advice. thanks in advance :)
Polks, tannoys are known to sound well with denon. 8 ohm with 89db or more would be an excellent match with this receiver.

I had used my Polk monitors with denon and they matched really well.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

A budget and room size would help. Also are you going in for a 5.1 setup or 2.1 stereo setup?

Hi ankitpatrick,

you need to let us know your budget and room area so that we can suggest well......if budget is a constraint, you need to look at For Sale by Owner section or Hifiads.com....lot of good deals....

Taga, Pioneer, BIC America, Jamo etc are good brands....you need to decide what you want....Satellites / Bookshelf / Towers......

I'm using a denon 520 BT with Polk rti A1 bookshelves and a Polk 550 subwoofer. The denon 520 will work really well with bookshelves but won't be enough if u have power hungry floorstanding speakers.

You can go for Morel PRimo 5.1......i own them....very happy....paired with NR1506

Polk bookshelf and a matching center would be a good match for x520. Proven combo and will satisfy the movie requirements well.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back