Best DAC under 1lac?

Can you please tell which song and passage (time stamp)? I am curious to check the same on my system. Thanks.

Also, try creating radio stations on Apple Music or Spotify for following artists; you should hear some good guitar numbers.

Tommy Emmanuel
Erick Turnbull

I am looking to know best dac under 1lac. Need your suggestions.
Topping D30 Pro. I would suggest get a balnced DAC with XLR outs and not worry about sound signature. Get speakers and headphones that are close to your preference in terms of tuning. Most audiophile DACs are tuned, and the difference is audible, but not huge. Topping RME are neutral, Chord etc is bright, Denafrips is warm with rolled off treble. Denafrips etc work great these days because a lot of even modern music is recorded poorly with a lot of harsh treble. For example - Cheap thrills by Sia or Pathaan movie title track

Did you try Gustard R26 DAC ?
I have it, I would not call it a warm DAC, its quite neutral with quite comfortable extension into high treble. Your best bet is to get headphones or speakers that sound the way you like and then get any balanced DAC if you need it. If you buy an integrated amplifier say like Cambridge Audio CXA81, the DAC inside it is more than good enough.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back