Best deal shop in Bangalore

sivasubbusn

Dear TV Gurus

I am based out of Bangalore and planning to buy a 40-42 inch 3D LED Tv.

Pls. suggest me a shop who gives unbeatable best deal and service.

Thanks - Siva

Hi,

My experience with DEvi international in Jayanagar has been very good with regards to the pricing. there was never any service required from them so i dont know about the service.

Infact some of my friends have bought many items from them over a period of time.

You may visit and take your call. their showroom sometimes get overcrowded in the weekends, it might be better for you to go on a weekday.

Disclaimer:please dont blame me if you dont get good response/ good service or good price as the experience differs from person to person.

Regards, Amit

Hi,

My experience with DEvi international in Jayanagar has been very good with regards to the pricing. there was never any service required from them so i dont know about the service.

Infact some of my friends have bought many items from them over a period of time.

You may visit and take your call. their showroom sometimes get overcrowded in the weekends, it might be better for you to go on a weekday.

Disclaimer:please dont blame me if you dont get good response/ good service or good price as the experience differs from person to person.

Regards, Amit

Please share some contact person details at Devi, my contact was Niranjan and heard he has quit and no longer works for them.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back