Best digital (paid) streaming service in India.

Hotstar, after collaborating with Disney, is now beginning to have 5.1. Still very few though

I have Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hotstar, Sony Liv, Zee5 (and may have some more) subscribed; using with NVIDIA shield TV connected to my Samsung 4K TV and Fire stick with my Sony TV. One thing I can say for sure is: NVIDIA Shield is way snappier (read faster) when comes to loading of content - both devices are on gigabit Ethernet - so I prefer NVIDIA shield by far. Alas, that TV is on "kabza" from my son, hence almost 90% of time I am operating with Fire TV Stick, again not bad at all...but the lag is very much noticeable.

I have Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hotstar, Sony Liv, Zee5 (and may have some more) subscribed; using with NVIDIA shield TV connected to my Samsung 4K TV and Fire stick with my Sony TV. One thing I can say for sure is: NVIDIA Shield is way snappier (read faster) when comes to loading of content - both devices are on gigabit Ethernet - so I prefer NVIDIA shield by far. Alas, that TV is on "kabza" from my son, hence almost 90% of time I am operating with Fire TV Stick, again not bad at all...but the lag is very much noticeable.
Are both on wifi? Also the price difference between the two makes a difference. Firestick at my place is the life line right now. For the price an amazing device.

MaSh

Mandalorian on Hotstar is the only one with DD 5.1. Rest seems to be Stereo only.

Are both on wifi? Also the price difference between the two makes a difference. Firestick at my place is the life line right now. For the price an amazing device.

MaSh
I did wired networking in entire house, as I mentioned in my post :). The thing is - with just too many devices connected to either of 2.4G or 5G, the wireless network is too much clogged for me. No less than 35 devices I think. Hence my best bet was to hard wire all my servers/media players/NAS to achieve best performance. I am using Gigabit switches wherever there is a need to extend the network.

Yes....NVIDIA is amazing with all these apps. No lag...I have connected a Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Keyboard and its makes the experience even better. The only complaint I have with the NVIDIA Shield is the fan noise which is irritating at times. I think its a common problem for many

Yes....NVIDIA is amazing with all these apps. No lag...I have connected a Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Keyboard and its makes the experience even better. The only complaint I have with the NVIDIA Shield is the fan noise which is irritating at times. I think its a common problem for many
Hmmm, interesting since I did not hear any fan noise from my Shield as yet. Will try to listen closely...my building is right on the main road (Sarjapur Road) in Bangalore, which is high traffic stretch...and so most of low noises will drown in the hugely irritating traffic noise.

Nvidia shield is the best device if you are looking for 4k HDR Atmos
Content is king. Because of "scam 1992 series", many people have opted for sonyliv membership. Better to have one permanent streaming service membership. And keep taking other membership for few months based on contents. We are mostly busy in our life and we wanted to watch good contents whenever we have time and enjoy. Single streaming service will never always have the best(or what we wanted to watch).

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back