~ Best DVD player in 20k range ~

vinod_david

Banned
Banned
Hi:

I had Oppo 981H always in my mind so far, and if everyone here agrees its the best in that price range, I will get only 981H from UK. But, are there any other excellent DVD players in 20-25k price range that I really need to consider ?

Please remember I will be getting the DVD player from UK only.:)

Hi:

I had Oppo 981H always in my mind so far, and if everyone here agrees its the best in that price range, I will get only 981H from UK. But, are there any other excellent DVD players in 20-25k price range that I really need to consider ?

How much for oppo?
Is it good for CD listening?

Hi:

Considering you have a Plamsa in the PV8, go for something that does both audio and video upscaling and with the 983 you just cannot go wrong.

Around 17-20k in India with B&W.

981 - not good for CD listening (from reviews).
980 & 983 - excellent for CD listening (from reviews).

Hi,
Where did you get oppo dealor?Is there anyone in Mumbai?

check this review-http://www.hdtvexpert.com/pages_b/OPPO_DV-981HD_2.html

Vinod, can you point me to a review that says the 981 is not good for audio? at least one that says not as good as 980 and 983.....thanks

Around 17-20k in India with B&W.

981 - not good for CD listening (from reviews).
980 & 983 - excellent for CD listening (from reviews).

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back