Best DVD player iwth USB

Hi friends,

I just bought an Panasonic C10 42" Plasama TV, I have a moser bear DVD player with usb, and also a 5.1 channel Home theather.

here are my needs,

I basicly play Moveis downloaded from internet (480p and BRrips with 5.1 channel sound all in AVI formats) becasue my DVD player does not support 720p(MKV) and MP4 files.

so i want to purchase a DVD player which can play these files(MKV and MP4) and i can get a 5.1 channel output.

thanks in advance for ur replies

Hi friends,

I just bought an Panasonic C10 42" Plasama TV, I have a moser bear DVD player with usb, and also a 5.1 channel Home theather.

here are my needs,

I basicly play Moveis downloaded from internet (480p and BRrips with 5.1 channel sound all in AVI formats) becasue my DVD player does not support 720p(MKV) and MP4 files.

so i want to purchase a DVD player which can play these files(MKV and MP4) and i can get a 5.1 channel output.

thanks in advance for ur replies

You should probably buy a media player. None of the branded original DVD players in market that play mkv and mp4 formats unless they are blueray players.. Look into threads for media players like (Xtreamer, Playonhd etc)

And congratulations on Pana purchase.

:cool:

thanks kittu for ur quick reply but do i ll get a 5.1 channel output from a media player.

They do I have a playon and it supports

Stereo
Dolby Digital AC3 5.1
(passthrough & downmix to stereo)
Dolby Digital Plus
(passthrough)
DTS
DTS-HD Master Audio
(passthrough core stream & downmix to stereo)
DTS-HD High Resolution Audio
FLAC 7.1

:rolleyes:

They do I have a playon and it supports

Stereo
Dolby Digital AC3 5.1
Dolby Digital Plus
(passthrough)
DTS
DTS-HD Master Audio
DTS-HD High Resolution Audio
FLAC 7.1

:rolleyes:

Hello kittu, can you please guide on shops which sells the same? preferably in bangalore?

I have a Samsung 32"LCD with onkyo HT. Not planning to invest on a dvd player again, since i download movies from net. As you mentioned, media player should be a better choice for me. Hence please post the price and shop details.. Thank you

Hi guys.
I have LG 32" Jazz series LCD (500w pmpo) and LG 388 DVD Player. I am looking to buy a good quality speakers (5.1 ch)
Can anyone pls suggest which one can i buy? does it require any amplifier? or will speakers come with inbuilt amps?. Can I get a set of speakers/system within a budget of Rs. 5K to 10K ? Pls mention commonly available model (I live in Bangalore, India). Thanks in advance.

Buy a good PC 5.1 speakers. Your PC has analougue 5.1 out ( DTS playing maybe an issue,but DTS disks are less)

PC speakers are ppwered ie with in built amplifier

Brands ....Logitech,Creative,I ball,artis etc

plese do not go for low end.. creatives.. i have been with pc speakers for above 10 yrs now.. creative only if its megaworks or gigaworks..

if music is your priority go for altec lancing or edifier

else movies.. logitech x-240 wud be ur best bet for 9k

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back