Best gaming console

Hi,

I have bought COD3, FORZA2, HALO3 and Battle Fields 2 right now. So far enjoying online play on COD3..yep its really fun to play online..Will give a try to Ashes also, right now have to pay my outstandings on CreditCard :sad:...

Hi!
I own a XBOX360 and a PS3 and i use my PS3 more and i play cod (Call of Duty) series and only those and dont have the need to try others inspite of owning many others. Presently i am hooked on to call of duty modern warfare2. and its awesome, you can also download ps3 games for a tiny price and i would suggest a ps3 for you can also play your blu ray films in high definition.

Blimey! that's cheap. But the seller seems to be very new , How much are we covered with Paypal? Also the seller has sold COD MW2 @ 1600, again that's cheap. No information of warranty though.

Its not paypal.. Ebay india has 'Paisapay'..
They don't pay the seller until you receive the product and inform them that the transaction was completed satisfactory..
Margin of fraud is very low.. i have purchased upto 25k (laptop) and was never a victim..

This makes this posting even more confusing on how it is possible..
The price is cheaper than in US.. :cool:

Its not paypal.. Ebay india has 'Paisapay'..
They don't pay the seller until you receive the product and inform them that the transaction was completed satisfactory..
Margin of fraud is very low.. i have purchased upto 25k (laptop) and was never a victim..

This makes this posting even more confusing on how it is possible..
The price is cheaper than in US.. :cool:

Ah didn't know about Paisapay. But this seller does accept Paypal.

Also the price seems to be quite right to me comparing to the overseas markets. During Christmas season I've seen Elite bundles for INR 15,000 in UK, which included top 2 games like COD MW2 & Halo etc with additional controllers.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back