best integrated amplifier for rs-75000

krrabhishek

which is the best integrated amplifier for Rs 75,000,did any one hear creek destiny integrated amplifier it got a good press in recent times what about nad c372,also good pair of tower speakers i want clean uncoloured sound bad records must sound bad and good records must sound good like a monitor speaker budget is around 1 lakh

Last edited:
The Creek Destiny would cost above Rs. 1 lakh in India. I have heard the Creek 5250SE and I would recommend this amp. Also the Creek 5350SE should be within your budget.
I found the Creek 5250SE more refined and uncoloured compared to the NAD C372.

If you go for the Creek amp I would sugget you to get the excellent floorstanders called EPOS M22 speakers. Great synergy between the two. The Creek and Epos will be available through the same dealer so auditioning should not be a problem.

Since your combined budget is 1.75 lakhs, you may also be able to purchase the Creek Destiny amp with the Epos M22 for your budget.

The other alternative for you would be the Cyrus 8VS ver2 amp. This is available for 80K and is a great integrated amp too.

Last edited:
I would suggest you to consider the following pre/power combo which you should get near your price range:

NAD C 162 Pre and NAD C 272 Power (around 75K)
Quad 99 pre and Quad 909 power (around 100K)

After you decide and buy the int. amp. I would suggest you audition the following speakers:

QUAD 22L
Monitor AUdio RS6
Dail Ikon 6
B&W 704
Totem Hawk

Last edited:
I would suggest you to consider the following pre/power combo which you should get near your price range:

NAD C 162 Pre and NAD C 272 Power (around 75K)
Quad 99 pre and Quad 909 power (around 100K)

After you decide and buy the int. amp. I would suggest you audition the following speakers:

QUAD 22L
Monitor AUdio RS6
Dail Ikon 6
B&W 704
Totem Hawk

is the quad combnaton better or the nads i am looking for uncoloured transperant detaled sound
is a pre/power combo better than creek destiny integrated

Last edited:
The Quad combination is definately better. Quads are famed for the neutrality of the sound they deliver. The Quad's add very little to the sound, seeming content to allow the music to come through smoothly & with plenty of detail.

I am not very sure about the Quad 99 and 909 pricing as I could not find it. It may be more pricy than the Creek Destiny. You will have to check it out.

why go for purchasing rs.75000/= amplifier when you can get the best sounding system which include integrated amplifier and outstanding speakers system both under Rs 25000/=

the name of the brand is Enbee and address for purchasing is Nakra brothers 62, shanker market connought place New Delhi. go for a demo hear it to believe it
sushil kumar pareek
[email protected]

hi all,
I have also bought 100+100watt amp,pre amp and 10+10 band equaliser from enbee for abt Rs 12000 a few months back from their shop in connaught place. This system is being used to play 12" Boltons(homebuilt) and the sound is awesome. I used to play cds in LG dvd player,records on Technics sl-10(direct drive linear tracking) and cassettes in Sonodyne player. The system's sound is very musical and i love to hear my old records quite often.
The enbee shop has been transferred to a new location and the address is:
YM Nakra
A-54,Sector 17,
Noida, 201301
Tel-95120-2510067
95120-3251600
when i went to his shop in shanker market Mr Nakra showed me his workshop where they used to assemble amplifier,cassette players etc. and i also listened some of his speaker there. He is a nice gentleman.
regrds

And what about high-end Chinese amps?

Jungson JA-88D, Dusson 8Vi/6Vi anyone?? Direct from HK at mouthwatering prices.

which is the best integrated amplifier for Rs 75,000,did any one hear creek destiny integrated amplifier it got a good press in recent times what about nad c372,also good pair of tower speakers i want clean uncoloured sound bad records must sound bad and good records must sound good like a monitor speaker budget is around 1 lakh

Hi!

What your source. No use you buying a nice amp with your source is bad. The most important link is and always has been the source. Hence spend the most on your source, then the amp and speakers following.

You can try an Arcam or a Primare.
Rgds

Prithvi

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back