Best LED projector under Rs 50000 ?

charuvil

Hi all,

Could you suggest me a LED projector when best output in lumens available in India under Rs 50000? I am looking for good after sales support in India as well.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

Cheers

None in the India, but there is a good projector available in US called LG HX300g. It is rated around 300 lumen.

It will cost you around 850$ including shipping/customs/taxes.

You can order it through Amazon. Price is around 650$ + 200$ for customs and shipping. Those guys will take care of customs and taxes for you. However, you will not get warranty/support in this case.

Vector Systems Hyderabad quoted 38K for LG HS201. I am looking forward to buy Vivitek Qumi which is scheduled to be released in May.

Vector Systems Hyderabad quoted 38K for LG HS201. I am looking forward to buy Vivitek Qumi which is scheduled to be released in May.

Vivitek Qumi seems to be a better option withNative WXGA (1280x800) resolution
Up to 300 lumens of brightness and a 2500:1 contrast ratio
3D-Ready (via DLP Link) and a DLP chipset from Texas Instruments
1.6 pounds; Dimensions: 6.3(w) x 1.2(h) x 3.9(d)
30,000+ estimated LED hours of operation
Connectivity options include: Mini-HDMI, Universal I/O (24-pin connector for VGA/component input), 3.5mm video-in, 3.5mm mini-jack audio-out
USB and MicroSD slots for content and memory expansion
Built-in 1W speaker

I personally think LG HS201 is somewhat outdated. Yes, Qumi looks promising.

One more coming from LG - LG HW300T (with WXGA resolution) this year. No official news on price/availability yet.

I live in N Ireland, just got my brother to pick up a QUMI Q2 from the states for $499, you can get one through Amazon .com including postage and tax for
about $620 which is about 400 stg. That is under K30,000 rupees.

Well, I have been looking at picking one for self...but waiting someone to travel from US to carry it for me. I have zero-ed down to LG HX301G and LG HX350T. Did read a lot about Vivitek Qumi Q2 but there are lot of reported issues with its focus (Check reviews on Amazon) as and when it heats up. And here in India well things do heat up really fast ;)

All the best for your purchase.

Are these projectors useful for a small screen 80-100 inch in dark rooms. just for large screen experience, not being a videophile ?
All these have resolution of 800x600 only

Hey guys got a vivitek qumi from USA a few days back...The projector is awesome...and for 500$ it was a steal...I could project 100-120" without any probs...The focus issue is temporary (say 10-15 mins when projector warms up) and does not matter if you are watching for long hours...Let me know if you have any questions

Grabbed a Dell m110
Its SXGA HD LED Proj for 15K . You cant beat this price.
Does 130 inch screen at 50% setting ,max is 200inch

Grabbed a Dell m110

Name of shop you got it from? Its $500+Tax on Dell USA & the best offer so far for it has been 15% off on dell projectors around black friday... The best price on Amazon for the past 1 year has been $462... So very much interested where you got it for Rs 15k... This could be a very decent buy for ppl who are making a dedicated Dark room & need a VFM low cost 720p projector... Price for this from Dell India is in the range of Rs 35K+...

Grabbed a Dell m110

this thing retails for 500$ and quite north of the price that you got it from.
any pointers for the shop/dealer would be helpful.

Name of shop you got it from? Its $500+Tax on Dell USA & the best offer so far for it has been 15% off on dell projectors around black friday... The best price on Amazon for the past 1 year has been $462... So very much interested where you got it for Rs 15k... This could be a very decent buy for ppl who are making a dedicated Dark room & need a VFM low cost 720p projector... Price for this from Dell India is in the range of Rs 35K+...

hmm .. I used to help people every bit, after a some bad experiences I decided to block some information . This source is one of the blocked items.

As per as helping people ,yes all technically it is very nice projector for all mid level movie needs , watching in 130 inch HD screen is really awesome..

no need of dark room ,just use curtains to make light like cloudy day and use a laminate screen with gain of 1.3 or more . Detailed info is there for DIY screen in my other thread..

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back