Best Media Player for Home Theatre

Owen

Hi

Can you please suggest best media player for a home theatre? The requirement is that it should have a capable of browsing the files or playlist without disturbing the currently playing movie on the projection screen. Means, the browsing should not be displayed on the projection screen but it can be through its own touch screen or iOS or Android devices etc.
HD and 3D should be supported.

I have not seen any media player with that capability, if there are no suggestions from FMs, you will have to look at the feasibility of an HTPC

Use Kodi on your HTPC and use Yatse App as android remote. Yatse has capability of browsing your file system without disturbing the media on screen.

You dont have to enable this feature nupunkx, just slide the left window from the application and you will see Movies, TV shows Music, from where you can browse your collection, while the movie keeps playing on your display

Use Kodi on your HTPC and use Yatse App as android remote. Yatse has capability of browsing your file system without disturbing the media on screen.

I am sure when he says browse files he means all files and not just the media files. I might be wrong though ...

You dont have to enable this feature nupunkx, just slide the left window from the application and you will see Movies, TV shows Music, from where you can browse your collection, while the movie keeps playing on your display

Thanks a lot Sam. That is a new piece of helpful knowledge for me.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back