Best media player with torrent support ?

krishpiscean

What is the best mediaplayer that supports torrent. Should be able to download torrent files into the media player and play on HT system.

I searched the forum and found few options like

1TB Buffalo NAS Drive
A.C Ryan Playon HD2 Mini

Suggest me which are the best model in the market ?

What is your budget?

Media Players are available from 4k to 40k

Dune and Popcorn players are on the high end side

Seagate, Asus etc are available in the 4k level

There are many players which support torrent, hence you may consider other parameters as well before deciding

I am searching for a media player for long but still cannot make my mind up on one since most of them have drawbacks of its own. HTPC is bulky and expensive but they do play the HD files much better.............

Buying HD Media Players for Rs.40K is not justified for me.........and the 4K players are full of limitation.......

Dune HD Lite gives you what you want and it retails for just 14K, otherwise you could also go in with a Dune HD Max model which is also based on the same platform but also has an inbuilt Blu Ray Rom which is region free for both BDs as well as DVDs and both the above players are based on Sigma Chipset which is mostly Bug Free in comparison with the Realtek Chipset Based Players, also they both have Torrent Download Option available in them.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back