best of components

markyboy156

hi

can anybody tell me if the svs ultra towers as fronts work well with the chane 2.4 centre speaker
and i want to use chane 2.4 all round as a 11.4 speaker package
would the svs ultra towers sound quality blend in well work seamellesy well together
would they still sound great with the chane 2.4 speakers thanks kindly marcus

can anybody tell me if the svs ultra towers as fronts work well with the chane 2.4 centre speaker

Yes.. It should.. Since you will have a sub in a HT, you can skip the towers and settle for BS.. Chane 2.4 looks to be an LCR speaker, so you can consider the same for your fronts instead of SVS ultra towers..

and i want to use chane 2.4 all round as a 11.4 speaker package

Hope, you mean to use 11 identical speakers all across the room.. using LCR all round the wall should be fine, but if mounting them on ceiling, you may need to check if they mount threads at the back..

Option 1 - would be to consider 7 x LCR speakers (chane 2.4) + a smaller BS (chane 1.4) from the same series for your heights..

Option 2 - 11 x Chane 1.4 speakers.. Plz check if the BS has mount threads for use with external brackets.. (from pics they don't seem to have mount threads)

would the svs ultra towers sound quality blend in well work seamellesy well together
would they still sound great with the chane 2.4 speakers

If you will have 11 identical speakers, then you wouldn't have to worry abt this..

What other speakers brands do you have access to in your city?..

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back