Best pairing subwoofer for Pioneer SP-FS52-LR

nipunkx

Hi Friends,

I am planning to get Pioneer SP-FS52-LR as front channels for my HT set up. Can you suggest me a good subwoofer that can match/compliment these pioneer front channel tower speakers well? My main usage will be for watching movies with lots of action. Room size is 20ftX12ft.

Hi Friends,

I am planning to get Pioneer SP-FS52-LR as front channels for my HT set up. Can you suggest me a good subwoofer that can match/compliment these pioneer front channel tower speakers well? My main usage will be for watching movies with lots of action. Room size is 20ftX12ft.

I would suggest first getting the towers and running them full range for a week or two till they are run in. By that time you should have a good idea of the kind of Sub you need for your room.

MaSh

Even my yht2910 included subs are an overkill with these babies, enough bass in them to run without subs

Hi

There are many subs.....there are many which start from 20k onwards and run into lakhs...if budget is an issue....look for pre owned stuff in For Sale by owner section or Hi Fi Ads....auditioning is very important

Thank you all for the suggestions. I am looking for a few model names that I can audition. Can you suggest a few decent subs models below 30K that i can audition for Pioneer FS52?

Am also in the same boat and can't decide which one is better? Enough bass with in fs52. But need to add any one of budget sub woofer to get lef. My entire speaker setup is poineer 5.0 and denon x1200 receiver. Do to budget constrain ..am thinking these

1. poineer sms3sw .....12inch ....Rs12k .......no reviews anywhere.
2.yamaha yst-012sw -8inch- Rs9k .....good reviews
3.polk audio psw110- 10 inch --Rs15500----good reviews

Please help me out . Any one using above said combination. Please give me suggestions.
Thanks in Advance,
rammy

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back