Best picture settings Benq w1070 Dish Network?

Golfwhizard

Hey guys, any help would be much appreciated. I'm using it for my everyday tv so I have it hooked up to dish network and the best resolution is 720p or 1080i. Which one is best to use and what are the best picture settings with that resolution. Thanks in advance! :)

Hey guys, any help would be much appreciated. I'm using it for my everyday tv so I have it hooked up to dish network and the best resolution is 720p or 1080i. Which one is best to use and what are the best picture settings with that resolution. Thanks in advance! :)

though theoretically 720p is superior but human eye cannot make out between the refresh rate hence 1080i will do a better job while watching tv/movies unless its a lot of fast moving scenes/panning or sports on tv.

though theoretically 720p is superior but human eye cannot make out between the refresh rate hence 1080i will do a better job while watching tv/movies unless its a lot of fast moving scenes/panning or sports on tv.

Thanks theironhorse. Do you an idea of best picture settings for the Benq w1070?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back