best place to buy a plasma at hyderabad??

Any plans of group purchase?.
Panasonic 42x20D is quoted as 39-40k by showroom in kukatpally. NCR guys bought it for 32.5k in bulk.
Am game for X20D.

Vijay

pana x20 will be 37 from excite....

and a watch and sunglass free..

again if you dont want.. deduct 500 and i will talk..it can get to 36k

dont know about group buy..

excite?Never heard of the shop...can you give shop details/contact?. How is their reputation.

Also what are others buying?

Vijay

Any plans for group purchase?. Guys in NCR bought 42x20D for 32.5k while kukatpally panasonic showroom is not willing to budge from 40k (over phone, may comedown by 1-2k if bargained), but nowhere near that mouth watering deal.

Let me know. Am looking for X20D .

Vijay

Vijay, don't waste your time with the Panasonic brand shop. They cannot sell below a pre-determined price, if they do they have a lot of explaining to do to Panasonic - I guess it is part of the terms & conditions of being a "brand store".

Still, I am surprised that they are quoting 40K for 42X20D. Here in Vizag the brand store advertised the 42X20D for 38K. The other stores are selling for 36K - 37K. I am sure you can do better if you visit Bajaj electronics in Punjagutta or TMC in Begumpet. You probably won't get the 32K NCR group-buy deal, but you should get to 35K - maybe even 34K if you are good at bargaining.

Cheers
Teja

Any plans of group purchase?.
Panasonic 42x20D is quoted as 39-40k by showroom in kukatpally. NCR guys bought it for 32.5k in bulk.
Am game for X20D.

Vijay

Hi Vjoy...not sure if you have already purchased, I am interested for 42x20D also. Panasonic Showroom @ Kukatpalli is offering 38k max. Planning to visit Xcite and Bajaj Panjagutta tomoro late afternoon and finalise. Let me know if you are interested and we can plan it together.

@ theironhorse ~ thanks for the info reg Xcite, looks like hey have the best deal in HYD @ 36k :)

yup and n vjoy already picked up the plasma for 36 with offer there ..

ask for shridhar there and tell him (aman).. he will give you the best deal..

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back