Best Places 4 BluRay Player - SG & Malaysia

micjak77

Hi there,

I know quiet few of you have the know how on what are the best places to shop for BD Players as well as discs in Singapore and Malaysia. Please share them with me. I m travelling to these places in Sept and in the process of researching.

Also if anyone can tell me how much would Pana BD 55 cost in Malaysia that would be great. Additionally any information on region free players available in the market will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance....

Re: Best Places 4 BluRay Player - SG & Malaysia?

Any one out there please help .....

Any one out there please help .....

i dont think u need to shop @ mal/sing for bd players ,they are available for more or less the same price in blr/chennai-----in blr the pana BD30 --20k
BD55---32k
pioneer 52fd --32k( show room price is abt 45k)
if interestd let me know ,will give u contact details of the person who cud get this to you at your doorstep in blr or send it to u if out of blr

Thanks Subhash....after doing some of my won research, I too kind of figured that BD players is an expensive proposition to pick up from these countries. Thanks for reaching out.

i dont think u need to shop @ mal/sing for bd players ,they are available for more or less the same price in blr/chennai-----in blr the pana BD30 --20k
BD55---32k
pioneer 52fd --32k( show room price is abt 45k)
if interestd let me know ,will give u contact details of the person who cud get this to you at your doorstep in blr or send it to u if out of blr

Hey Subhash ...can you PM me the contact details.

Thanks

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back