best plasam in 50 inches

gr_babu

hi

like to know the best 50 inches plasma tv quality wise and value wise

where in singapore can i get the best deal for plasma tvs.

thx

^well the best plasma u can buy are from pioneer KURO and the panasonic VIERA TH-50PY800H well from what i have heard u can try mustafa plaza,CEC singapore.

thx for u reply

how abt samsung PS50A550S1 , ur views on this product.

its available here in india for abt 1.2 L also plzz tell me what will be the price difference for the plasama u recommended when bought in singapore compared to india

thx

thx for u reply

how abt samsung PS50A550S1 , ur views on this product.

its available here in india for abt 1.2 L also plzz tell me what will be the price difference for the plasama u recommended when bought in singapore compared to india

thx

Buddy

Never think of Plasmas except Pioneer, Panasonic & Hitachi...

No one can match/beat there quality when it comes to Plasmas...

And as you are buying the same in Singapore, prefer Pioneer, as the Rs.2,10,000, 1024 x 768 model will cost you ruffly around Rs.1,50,000 or may be less...
And the fact is that, its worth investing Rs.1.5L, when it somes to Pioneer 50"...

Else go for Hitachi or Panasonic, in India they cost Rs.1,65,000 and 1,56,000, where they will cost you Rs.1,20,000 and Rs.1,12,000 in Singapore...
(Kindly convert the figures into Singapore Dollar)

I am not aware of the dealers, so wont be able to help...

whats ur viewing distance i i feel full HD is a must for 46inch upwards,if u go for a 720p tv u can compensate by increasing ur viewing distance.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back