Best Plasma 42 inch under 45K

Has anyone faced Plasma Burn issue recently?
How safe are with new models to watch DTH(Dishtv)?

the last time when i observed a TIR (not burn in) when i watched MJ's funeral in CNN for around 2.5 hrs continuously (that time my TV was just 2 days old). they had a big bright red logo at the bottom right hand side. when i changed channel after that i could see the ghost of that logo for say 5 min.. later disappeared. recently i tried the same on ESPN for around 2 hrs. but couldn't find any TIR.

Hey All,

I guess I am posed with the same choice since I want to finalize my TV this weekend.

Nitrous: What made you pick the B430 eventually?

Do you know the settings I should request at the stores when comparing?
Also, the only key draw back I found with PV8 was that all HDMI ports were at the back and its more convenient to have it on the sides.

I saw one more model of Panasonic called C10 at Aadishwars in bangalore. Anyone has a clue about this model. This cost around 50k had a double contrast ratio and also a PC Slot, HDMI Slot and an SD Card reader on the side.

Same store was offering a PV8 for 46K

Any inputs will help me make my decision over the weekend easier.

Cheers,
Meeta

Researched a lot of TV's with budget in mind.
The latest panasonic upgrade to PV8 Seems like the C10. This has a better dynamic contrast ratio, the 600 Mhz feature and an additional SD slot.
Also the Comp Port is on the side which is a little convenient. Unfortunately, the HDMI ports are still at the back.

After a lot of hunting I am getting a price of nearly 44k for this model.

Dealers I spoke to seem to either not have stock of PV8 or seem to be selling them at a 45K price point.
In addition to this I looked at LGPQ70 and Samsung B430
Both are priced around the same or probably cost a 1k less.
I am very very tilted to buying the C10.
1) I have more faith in the panasonic brand even today
2) The picture quality was good especially for SD
3) I did not get to watch the LGPQ70 but watched the 60 and thought the colour was higher and it did not seem too subtle in its rendering
I could not get to try out the samsung at all since this model was not on display anywhere.

However, i am tilted to finalize the C10 since it is at a pretty good price, it is panasonic and it saves me the hassel of having to worry about quality.

I did enquire and G10 seems to be available around 63k in Bangalore as well.

Would like to hear from others if they think I am not making the right choice. The only other options seems like buying a 50 inch LGPQ70 for probably 10-12 k more.

Any thoughts?

I finally picked a C10 and I am very happy with the buy. It cost me 43.5 and seems to be keeping me happy so far.

Yes you are right, It is around 63k. But if you bargain hard, you can get LGPQ70, 50 inch for around 60k

I finally picked a C10 and I am very happy with the buy. It cost me 43.5 and seems to be keeping me happy so far.

Yes you are right, It is around 63k. But if you bargain hard, you can get LGPQ70, 50 inch for around 60k

congrats.. :clapping: enjoy your tv

Congratulations Gmeeta cud you tell us where you picked up your Panasonic for that price.

Hi All,
I booked the Samsung 42B450 yesterday ,have asked for delivering it on 17th.Paid 45K without any freebies.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back