Best price for 1 KV Isolated Step down and the dealers in Mumbai

naren2512

Hi Friends,

I have been looking for an isolated step down for my onkyo 608 AVR bought from US.

I have been given of quote of approx 6.5K INR for Maxine isolated step down, by shah electronics Chennai and got same quote from Visal Electronics Bangalore ( but the freight and taxes will be extra for mumbai delivery) . I tried to look for the dealers for isolated types in mumbai but havent been successful at finding any.

Please can you help me with the following questions :

1) What is the best price for a 1KV Isolated step down ? and for which brand ?
2) Any dealers for same in Mumbai and if there are would appreciate if you can help with the contact details of the dealer

Thanks for your help in advance...

Regards,
Naren

60 views... but no reply yet :(

Does that mean that no one on the forum actually has Isolated step down who can share the requested info ?

Am waiting for the replies too, so far I have found Maxine Automatic step down inverters, sold by Shah Electronics in Chennai.

Hi
Very late in replying, but if u still require a transformer try Lamington Road (under the bridge) or ask around sure you can get one made to specifications with a guarantee quite cheap

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back