Best Price for Epson TW8000 IN INDIA

Is this 220V projector? Can't understand deutsch..

Hmm I think every projector weather its a US model or european model are compatible with 110-220V... Although any stuff u order on Amazon.de is always 220V model... So it does not matter where u get ur projector from, it will work with our 220v here in India...

PS Dude pls switch to Google Chrome as ur browser... It will translate the any foreign language website for u & display it in english... Most of our members use it to shop on amazon.de which gives us Indians tremendous value & quick shipping...

PSS BTW u might want to look at the Optoma HD300x too on Amazon... Its basically a lower model of the Optoma HD33(like TW5900 is to the TW6000) & is available at a fantastic price on amazon.de(around 70-80 euro cheaper than the TW5900)... If u have a dark room than HD300x will be a better choice but if u have a room with a little ambient light then TW5900 is the better choice...

Thanks Rajadeep. Every time I see somebody's Projector Setup on showcase thread,
1) I instantly open amazon to check the prices
2) Read reviews and see some youtube videos
3) do the calculations on projector central
4) goto my living room and measure the distances in foots(literally)
5) Sit in the 'dark'(yikes!! why dark? cuz its 2 or 3am goddammit:mad: don't wanna wake up my parents...duhh) dimmed room and imagine the screen position and rest of the setup.
6) Once satisfied with the imaginary setup, grin at myself saying"one day..yada...yada"
7) Then I sleep.

This has happened atleast 15 to 20 times. These days, its getting worse and has become a distraction to my life. I might do the night measurements again today:lol:

PS.I use Mojeela phyrrrphoxx. Chrome is kinda unstable on my age old laptops(Ubuntu/Vista).

Kevian

Thanks for the reply srnair. Just one more question, did you have any problems with Indian customs at the airport when you took into India.

Thanks Rajadeep. Every time I see somebody's Projector Setup on showcase thread,
1) I instantly open amazon to check the prices
2) Read reviews and see some youtube videos
3) do the calculations on projector central
4) goto my living room and measure the distances in foots(literally)
5) Sit in the 'dark'(yikes!! why dark? cuz its 2 or 3am goddammit:mad: don't wanna wake up my parents...duhh) dimmed room and imagine the screen position and rest of the setup.
6) Once satisfied with the imaginary setup, grin at myself saying"one day..yada...yada"
7) Then I sleep.

This has happened atleast 15 to 20 times. These days, its getting worse and has become a distraction to my life. I might do the night measurements again today:lol:

PS.I use Mojeela phyrrrphoxx. Chrome is kinda unstable on my age old laptops(Ubuntu/Vista).

Kevian

Yes me too have done many a times but not for projector :lol: but other things...

Thanks for the reply srnair. Just one more question, did you have any problems with Indian customs at the airport when you took into India.

Hi Deepak,

Sorry for the delay... got a bit busy. No there were no issues with customs since we were traveling as a group of 5 [The allowance per person was 25k, i think].

By the way tried playing 3d blurays [Tangled, Journey 2] connecting to sony BDP S-790 : my goodness it blew me away.....

Outstanding and gorgeous :clapping:

Am a newbie to this Forum, and I am interested in buying a TW8000 in Bangalore. If anyone is going in for a group buy, do let me know. I am willing to wait for the next 3-6 months for this. :)

can you not reduce the brightness from advanced menu or something?
Are the blacks too washed out due to high brightness?

Samething I was gonna ask... The best mode brightness is below 800 lumens as far as I remember... Also I have heard of ppl using some kind of filter for brighter projectors which are to be used in Dark rooms... Maybe u could look into that too... It seems like a aweful waste of money to sell a 1 week old projector for 10-15k less... Anyway if u are intent on selling it make a dedicated Sell thread with pics & all...

I suggested ND2/ND4 filters to alitaher2009 too, but he seems to have made up his mind about selling PJ.
BTW, if anyone is thinking of buying ND2/ND4 filters, please PM me. I have spare Tiffen ND2/ND4 filters.

hey alitaher ; if you feel brightness is more as suggested you can reduce the brigtness in advance mode. Also most important when you will use Projector for 3D movies you will require brightness as on high frequency the projector brightness felt low and so higher Lumens will help. Also understanding from your writings I feel that the issue is that you are not satisfied with the projector quality and its picture snoothness and also a typical issue of a bit red tinge in skin tones. if that is the case please specify we will be able to help you set up the projector as per your taste. Also please let me know with what projector are you comparing TW 6000

Getting back to topic - Has anyone in this forum bought TW8000 yet? I am keen on buying it but afraid to take the plunge alone :)

I'm also selling mine my brand new Epson tw6000 projector. it is used for
less then 1 week, but its becoming too bright for my room,i have used it
in cinema mode also but not satisfied. asking price is 85k
it will come with two year epson india warranty and bill.

Epson pictures by tahercool1 - Photobucket

It seems to be a bad decision IMO to sell off a week old projector just for high brightness issue. You can tackle the issue with lot of methods.

1) Use a Neutral Density (ND) filter and see the magic.
2) If projecting on painted wall, give it a medium gray shade and you'll see the surprise.

Back