Best Price for Epson TW8000 IN INDIA

Coming Back to where thread started.

Best Price for the EPSON TW8000 is 1.24 + Taxes = 1.4 lac, with 1 3D goggle comes with.
I bought at this price from Dealer in Pune.

Last edited:
Coming Back to where thread started.

Best Price for the EPSON TW8000 is 1.24 + Taxes = 1.4 lac, with 1 3D goggle comes with.
I bought at this price from Dealer in Pune.

Hi prashant,

I've been trying to get a perspective on the 6000 vs 8000. Is the 40k additional cost worth it? My usage is movies and gaming..so 3d is a must. The offer I've got on the 6000 is 1.08 - without glasses.

Thanks,

Sid

Hi prashant,

I've been trying to get a perspective on the 6000 vs 8000. Is the 40k additional cost worth it? My usage is movies and gaming..so 3d is a must. The offer I've got on the 6000 is 1.08 - without glasses.

Thanks,

Sid

I went with 8000 because of high lumen output (i needed 3D and 150" screen sie), lens shifting feature, better LCD panels. If you have a smaller screen and you have a projector placing flexibility that doesn't need the lens shift, you can consider 6000.

Price for TW 8000 is good same offered by Varay in Mumbai. Also a good news Panasonic 7000 prices are dropped. You can get in 2Lacs all in from Varay. Panasonic launching new Projector 8000. waiting for the price. One thing is sure Epson does not stands a chance in front of Panasonic as far as picture quality and colours are concerned

I got 2 pairs of Panasonic 3D TY-ER3D4SW(rechargeable) along with 50UT50 .

Nobody uses 3d in my house .Its just 1 week old . Boxes not opened . Let me know if any one wants , my sale thread is not showing up :|

Price for TW 8000 is good same offered by Varay in Mumbai. Also a good news Panasonic 7000 prices are dropped. You can get in 2Lacs all in from Varay. Panasonic launching new Projector 8000. waiting for the price. One thing is sure Epson does not stands a chance in front of Panasonic as far as picture quality and colours are concerned

With Due Respect:

I have seen many posts from you deriding Epson and suggesting Panasonic is way better. But when asked for more elaboration or why you specifically say that, there is no reply. If you make tall claims, better be prepared for some reasoning. Something does not feel right about making all the big claims and then not back those up.

I don't have anything against Panasonic, but if there is a suggestion and if you ask people to put their hard earned money on line, you better back it up.

+1 to Manoj

I also did research on Panasonic Vs Epson.

I found Epson is real value for money. There is no much difference between the U.S price and India Price.

I think dealers are getting better margin on Panasonic hence they are pushing for it.

I think when it comes to lag panasonic is slightly better. So gaming users who uses lag sensitive games may have to consider projectors having less lag.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back