Best price for Q Acoustics 3020i & 3030i in Mumbai

Ace500d

Hi! Planning to buy either of the above (replacing fronts of Wharfedale Dx1) to go with Marantz 1509.
What is the best price I can get them for in Mumbai (prefer auditioning both), remember reading someone got/was quoted the 3020i for 20k (not sure that was in Mumbai though).
Thanks!

Hi! Planning to buy either of the above (replacing fronts of Wharfedale Dx1) to go with Marantz 1509.
What is the best price I can get them for in Mumbai (prefer auditioning both), remember reading someone got/was quoted the 3020i for 20k (not sure that was in Mumbai though).
Thanks!
HiFiMart may have these models soon. Click on the banner above the thread.
They are Mumbai based.
Cheers,
Raghu

The 3030i is back in stock at Hifi but unfortunately no demo available. So from those who’ve auditioned them or know about this:

1. Will they pair well with Marantz 1509
2. Is there a substantial difference in the sound compared to the 3020i (justifying the 10k diff)
3. 3. Is the bass good enough to go without a subwoofer sometimes for example

My budget is 30k (these are 24 & 34 approx), should I be looking at something else?
(Replacing the front of the Dx1 as pictured below)6500DDFC-9FBF-4370-8051-D1EFD879993D.jpeg
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
If you are going to use for movies with an AVR, suggest the 3020i.
Use a good sub.
Sorry to interrupt the thread. I came across an offer of 30k for used 3020i and 3090Ci LCR set. It has been used for 4 months. Is this a good deal? or Is the price high?

Sorry to interrupt the thread. I came across an offer of 30k for used 3020i and 3090Ci LCR set. It has been used for 4 months. Is this a good deal? or Is the price high?
It's good deal, i bought Q Acoustics 3020i itself for 25500/- in August this year..... both for 30k is a great deal...

New available for 37.9 K. I'd buy new. Speakers last for years. 7.9 K difference will easily be absorbed.
Incidentally I have the same combo on my NR1609. Excellent budget setup.

Thank you everyone for the feedback. I am confident about Q acisutics set up now. So i was thinking 4 x 3020i for LR nd surround, 3090Ci for center channel and maybe Dayton 1500 for sub. Should look for recievers. Planning on Denon x550BT or similar models.

New available for 37.9 K. I'd buy new. Speakers last for years. 7.9 K difference will easily be absorbed.
Thank you for the suggestions. I was also thinking about the same thing, if 7k extra for new was worth it. I am beginning to think new is safer.

I am also from Hyderabad. Any place where i can audition the 3020i or any offline dealers here?

The 3030i is back in stock at Hifi but unfortunately no demo available. So from those who’ve auditioned them or know about this:

1. Will they pair well with Marantz 1509
2. Is there a substantial difference in the sound compared to the 3020i (justifying the 10k diff)
3. 3. Is the bass good enough to go without a subwoofer sometimes for example

My budget is 30k (these are 24 & 34 approx), should I be looking at something else?
(Replacing the front of the Dx1 as pictured below)View attachment 49727
Thanks in advance!
whatever you get, but please dont position them like this. Speaker positioning and room characteristic are everything. Please read up a bit or watch a few videos on youtube how to place speakers correctly otherwise no matter what you buy, it really wont matter.

For starters

1. front left right and the you should form an equilateral triangle (roughly, no need to go ocd on this).
2. Further you spread the LR speakers from each other the center image gets stretched out so play around with the width till you get a focused center image
3. Don't shove the speakers to the back wall, try to keep at least a couple of feel from both side and rear wall for the fronts.
4. tweeter should be at ear level, directed towards the main seating area (towing angle)
5. center speaker should be positioned from where the voice is coming ie the center of the screen but since that is not possible try to keep it down and then angle it up towards your ear
6. side/rear surrounds should be a little behind the seating area and couple of feet(may be more) higher than the ear level and directed towards the main seat rather than just straight on the sides

For starters , from here you can go crazy but this should be the base of a good sounding system given your room doesn't have reflection issues.

My observation :
You have placed the Right Speaker below AC, what i think, if AC leaks it can spoil your speaker.
When running AC, could this create distortion?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back