Best rear speakers for Getz (alpine or some other brand)

chauhan.vineet1

Hi guys

I have 2008 getz prime.I have installed Alpine's iDA-X200 head unit
with SPS 17c2 front speakers from alpine.I want to know the best rear speaker for this combination from alpine or some other manufacturer.

Thnx

Vineet Chauhan

Hi,
We have a Getz. Speakers can be fit on all four doors and that's what we have done. We use a Pioneer head unit and 4 numbers of JBL GTO 637 speakers (6" 1/2) . These speakers have good quality as car speakers.

In my wife's car we use Blaupunkt speakers also with good results.

To tell you the truth, although we have spent some money in car audio set-ups, I do not like to pay a lot of attention to it. It's hard for me to listen to music seriously in a car when I am driving.

Last edited:
dear vineet the SPS 17c are entry level offerings from alpine
you can definetely do better than that
even the JBL GT637's probably sound better

what i would advise (if you drive or sit upfront ) is that you shift these alpine speakers to the rear doors and get a better set of speakers upfront

See if you can get a set of "component spekers" for the front
something aong the lines of the JBL GTO 608C
http://www.jbl.com/car/products/series.aspx?SerId=GTS&Language=ENG&Country=US&Region=USA

or if you want something exotic then look for
Ground Zero-GZTC 165T or GZTC 16MK2
:: Ground Zero :: speaker systems / Entry Level

or Illusion Audio - 6.5inch Electra component speakers - EL 6.1
Hermit Audio Pvt. Ltd.

all of the above should cost 6-7k with bill (the JBL's can be had in 4.5k in grey too
these are entry level speakers if you wanna go up the ladder do let me know

Also if you dont want a componenet speaker system and just regular 6.5 inch spekaers like the alpine then look for
JBL- GTO 628 or GTO638
Ground Zero GZTF16t
Illuison - EL62

these can be had for 4-5k with bill

Last edited:
Hi guys

I have 2008 getz prime.I have installed Alpine's iDA-X200 head unit
with SPS 17c2 front speakers from alpine.I want to know the best rear speaker for this combination from alpine or some other manufacturer.

Thnx

Vineet Chauhan

go to Gyro at motibagh petrolpump.. they have the best stuff for car audio in delhi

Magma! Please suggest some excellent Upfront speakers for Hyundai verna.
My Budget is 7k. Right now i am using PIONEER TS-G622 (TS-G622) connect with alpine AMP (4 chnl).

Magma! Please suggest some excellent Upfront speakers for Hyundai verna.
My Budget is 7k. Right now i am using PIONEER TS-G622 (TS-G622) connect with alpine AMP (4 chnl).

hyundai verna will take 6.5 inch speakers with a spacer so i would definetely suggest that you get a set of component speakers upfront.
in my post no.3 i have suggested 3 brands JBL,Ground Zero and illusion Audio
All these speakers with bill will cost you about 6.5 k and are good VFM
JBL can be got in grey for 4.5k though

if you wanna go higher up the budget you can get speakers for 8k however they are not VFM . if you really wanna go up the ladder you need to spend about 10-11k
if your budget is 7k i advice you get one of the 3 ive posted
JBL is bright and forward sounding
Illusion is laid back but the clearest
Ground Zero is forward and bass heavy

take yor pick

HOwver if you are using a pioneer HU i would suggest you stay away from JBL since it gets too bright with pioneers

You can shift the spekers you currently use now in front to the rear doors( if they dont have speakers already)

Also what HU are you gonna use
Also since you have a 4 channel amp what other speakers are you planning to use
(2 channels should ofcourse be given to the components, what are you gonna do with the other two - unless ofcourse your not gonna go crazy and bridge al of 4channles and give them to the compos)

Back