Best receiver for Klipsch F20 Home theater?

ben

Please suggest me the best receiver to match Klipsch F20 Home theater system

F20-1024x1024.jpg

Regards,
Ben

These speakers seems to be bright are what it says! So you should see that you should not match bright speakers with bright amps.
What's your budget?
Some of the brands/model you can look at pairing after your demo are - Yamaha RX-A820, Yamaha Rx-v565, Onkyo TXNR616, Onkyo HT-RC180, Denon 3808, 1713, Marantz SR5007, Pioneer VSX-1016V.
You can use the Audyssey setup of the amps to tune based on your hearing experience.
Your demo will decide and get you finalised what you want to buy.
BTw, How much are these speakers?

Usually Yamaha or Marantz AVR can be a better match.Denon avr with Audyssey can also sound better.You need at least 90w power to drive these perfectly even though Klipsch are high sensitivity speakers.

Klipsch are very hign in sensitivity and Marantz and Denon are the wonderful pair.

Also, Any above the entry level on the above mentioned receivers will pair very well. I mean It shouldn't be below 100 W/Channel at 8 ohms.

Let me know if you need further advise.

Regards,
Karthik.

Klipsch are very hign in sensitivity and Marantz and Denon are the wonderful pair.

Also, Any above the entry level on the above mentioned receivers will pair very well. I mean It shouldn't be below 100 W/Channel at 8 ohms.

Let me know if you need further advise.

Regards,
Karthik.

To name a few:
For denon - X1000 (also this one is sale in our forum)

Marantz - NR1504. 1403

For yamaha
You can try Yamaha RX-V*75 series that should be below 100 w/ 8ohms.

All are 2013 latest models. You can Demo them

Last edited:
Back