• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Best receiver speaker buy for One Lakh

Easy EMI Options at HiFiMART.com

JOSAIAH

Guys,
What is the best receiver and speaker package i can buy for One lakh all inclusive?
Need HDMI for PS3 and DVD player.

Prefer floor standers with 5.1 surround.

Carpet area is 250 sqft.

Denon 1909 sounded a good buy any thing better at same price?
I liked the Dali speakers that cost a BOMB! so no Dali for me..but anything close to the Dali?

PS:
Kids watch movies / cartoon network so TV connectivity is a must. I am a Rock / Classical music fan (atic) so music must sound real good.
Also buying a Sony 40V400A and PS3 so plan to use the PS3 as BD player. Will need 1080p upscaling. Also want to make the PS3 a mediacenter with additional USB drive for storing movies and music!

pradski

You can try denon 2309, you will get in profx for 47k.

It is an award winning avr.

JOSAIAH

Hi,

i am looking at speakers as well... will the Jamo S606HCS speakers go well with the Denon? I am still only looking at the 1909

I found a set of S606HCS at Future bazaar costing 40K.

Last edited:

pradski

If it is 1909 try wharfedale 9 series. many have got that combination and they are very happy in this forum. Even my combination goes the same.

personally I have only read in this forum about other speakers very few auditions in my account.