Best source for cheap Bluray Disc

Same question here: I have not had a response to my query if they will accept Pay-pal.

Have you bought any from them and played them successfully?

There are several pirate DVD's printed and packaged to resemble Blu-Ray discs.These discs are availble in some Indian cities for Rs 300 to 350, at least that is what I have seen.

Incidently, a very reliable and fantastic site to purchase CDs/DVD/ Blu-Ray/ Games etc is secondspin.com Very often, (every 2-3 months)they will offer free international shipping, yes free shipping, in addition to discounts.
Their normal shipping rates too are among the cheapest by far.
Remember this is an US site/ store so almost all discs will be Region A /1 encoded.

They sell fake bluray see this Google Translate

Well it does not say they are fake. All it says is that the discs are shipped without the cover and sleeves.
I just a reply from the site :
"Sorry for the late reply. Yes we do take paypal. Please just place the order and when you checkout there will be an option for paypal.

If you are looking for other option for the payment i will have to say that we have nun apart from the one we have right now.

Can you let us know what payment option that you would like us to have? Regards, " end quote

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back