Best speaker configuration

chandra_sekhar24

I am a new user , i want to take DENON AVR 1709 which is available 39000 at bangalore and it comes with the package profx fushion series package.
Will i go for fushion series or go for POLK SPEAKERS

The polks' are better choice when compared to the ProFx Fusion ... Also I suggest that you try out the Jamo S406 package before you make your final decision. You can PM me your contact details if you need any further suggestion/assisance.

Good Luck!!!
Ramesh @ Bangalore

I am a new user , i want to take DENON AVR 1709 which is available 39000 at bangalore and it comes with the package profx fushion series package.
Will i go for fushion series or go for POLK SPEAKERS

Hello chandra_sekhar I had gone for audition for same on sunday.
They were ready to give me (Deno1709+ProFx Fusion5) in 37500 INR.
Some Facts => If you took the audition the Amp they used was not 1709 that was 2308 which is higher version. And in stereo mode the subwooofer will not work. The subwooofer was not ProFx.I told them plz put those which you are offering but they said Sir come tomorrow. BUt Ihad not gone next day(This is the situation when I had gone for audition)
So like you I also came to this forum because I knew that is just a compromise.
If you want to convince yourself that you have a good HT then go for it But I will say wait and do research don't be in hurry.
Be In touch with me I am also in the same boat.
I am thinking about Denon 2304,Onkyo,Yahama,and speaker Polk RTi A5 (Only floorstand 38K from ProFx), JAMO S406(Full 5.1Set in 30K from e-zone) and just waiting for replies. My uses are for Music80% Movie20%

Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back