Best speaker for Yamaha 479 AVR

Manish5555

Hi friend,
I am new to this forum. But i follwed this forum since a way back. But that time i was a student and a big sony audio fan because i was not aware about yamaha, onkyo, wharfedale, jbl, denon. I was only aware about Bose in hifi audio beside Sony. I have a sony hifi music system which i purchased @30000 Rs. In 2003. But when in 2006 i heard onkyo and yamaha audio home theater component system then i realized a home theater system should be like that but that time i have no budget for that, so recently i set up my mind for a home theater system. So guys Please guide me for a great audio set up in my budget.
My budget for Avr 40000 and for speakers-( 5.1) are 70000. And i am not going to stretch my budget.
I recently auditioned yamaha 479avr and denon 1100avr
For speaker i auditioned sonodyne 2605, sonus center speaker, and sonus dipole and roar 210 sub.
And in others set up i also auditioned wharfedale 220 and tannoy mercury v4i with rotel amplifier.
I also auditioned dali zensor 5 and monitor audio (i foget the model) floorstanding speakers.
After auditioned these floorstanding speakers i finalized sonodyne 2605, tannoy mercury v4i and monitor audio floorstanding speakers. So Please suggest me with which one i have to go with and with avr not with stereo amp.
I like both. Music and watchin movie 50:50. So suggest me with which floorstanding speaker i have to go with.

Please give me suggestion Guru, with which one floorstand speaker will be best for Yamaha 479 avr. What u think about sonodyne 2605 v3 for Yamaha 479 avr.

Basically the mantra is, go for the one which makes you feel nice. There is no better adviser in this matter than your soul.
dali zensor 5 and wharfedale 230 are also good, but please audition them and decide for yourself.
I recently bought 479 AVR and paired with Wharfedale 220 bookshelf speakers, pretty happy with it.

Hi.

The key is to audition as many speakers as you can and shortlist the ones which appeal to you in appearance, performance and ofcourse budget....take ur kind of music for the demos...all the best....

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back