Best Stereo Amplifier under 10k

Rajkumars

Thanks for everyone's valuable suggestions...... I brought Wharfedale diamond 220's this week.....

I am now planning to buy a stereo amplifier to play music from PC to drive wharfedales ....

Its like ..... If you had 10k .....which stereo amplifier would you buy?

I need your valuable suggestions in choosing it ..... Max budget is 10k..... don't want to invest more here.....

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Norge is also a good budget brand , check their entry level amps. Buy it is rather a tough call to find something under Rs 1oK You better go for a Pre-owned one , that you can have an amp Rs 20K at half the price.

If looking for new, Norge 2060 seems good bet. Usually norge 2060/wharfedale diamond series is well regarded

Norge fits and best find for your speakers and Budget.

If you are fine with Pre-owned, then have some choice.Check out olx\Quikr\our forum as well. Yamaha\Onkyo or type of Bright amps match well with Your speakers.

Go for Norge 2060 Rs.9600+800 shipping. Very good performance.

Price is interesting. Will the Norge 1000 be overkill for the Diamond 220? or similar Bookshelves?

And if we ever get the 1000 and later get decent Floorstanders, will it be enough to power them? Or will i need an upgrade anyways?

Thanks for everyone's suggestions.... I was wondering how will the car amplifiers sound in home use.:)

Of course they need 12V DC as supply

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back