Better soundcard than Xonar D2X?

Im thinking to buy a good soundcard for my HTPC but is there any soundcard better than D2X available in India? I have used D2X its simply superb but need a higherend soundcard.

Checkout sound cards from htomega.com I have Claro II from htomega got 15 years back and it is still working without any issues. The sound is extremely good. You can find multiple reviews on different models of their sound card.

Checkout sound cards from htomega.com I have Claro II from htomega got 15 years back and it is still working without any issues. The sound is extremely good. You can find multiple reviews on different models of their sound card.
D2X share same chip/processor of claro l think.Dont know the actual sound quality difference Asus has one card which has ess9023 chip for fronts.

With speakers, going for a higher end sound card may not yield sonic benefit. The speaker most likely will be the weakest link

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back