Beware perfumery.co.in (non audio)

Seeing that my order of Bvlgari Man in Black 150 ml at perfumery.co.in was getting delayed, I emailed Mr. Mohit to cancel my order and ship Alexa and Gauvara instead. Lucky for me Mr. Mohit saw the mail. He immediately created the order and executed it. I have to pay a difference of 1000 which he asked my to pay on receipt of the perfumes. I got the perfumes in 2 days and paid for the same. All's well that ends well, I guess. But still would recommend caution when ordering from this site as their service is terrible.
From what I understand, they aren't selling original perfumes but rather copies. Right?

They sell originals too, Dr. Lakshay. I have purchased Cool water Deo and EDT from them. The alternatives that they sell are designed by them.

Last edited:
Clone Perfumeries are like contraband pharma. They have an established business model in India with multi-crore turnover. They pay GST, Income taxes and all other taxes. I had the opportunity to do an ERP implementation for one such group about a decade. In most formulations, they replace expensive natural ingredients with an equivalent chemical concoctions.
The real perfume companies do not take action against them as these companies help them showcase the difference in quality between the original and spurious stuff. It is like fake PC OS market for MS. MS doesn't worry too much as it allows adoption of the technology and many people end up buying the legitimate one.

I have not the courage to give them my business nor the energy to follow up. Sticking to shoppers stop hence

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back