Bi-Amping and Bi-Wiring

Hello all,

Henceforth I shall provide only the links to any picture or stuff that is not mine, unless shot by me by the cam I own:) and NOT post them here.

Please be informed that the contents posted in this thread were not copied and pasted!

Thanks for noticing and pointing this out.:clapping:

Cheers!

Hi Cranky!

Point noted and agreed! Will take care of this aspect now, but after checking the pictures now, they are found in hificablesupply.com, ehow.com, and several other sites.

Cheers!

Hi

Technically speaking, if any content is copied from somewhere, is to be posted or published, you are required to take the permssion of the author. Even after that, you are required to quote the author so that you are not accused of plagiarism.

However, the said photos are not copyrighted diagrams so it should be fine I guess.:)

Hi

I have Marantz pm 7200 which has Got Speaker A and B Terminals . My speakers are Quad 22L . Pls tell me how can i do Bi-amping. What will be difference in sound.

Is this discussion is necessary :confused: We are not in USA to be sued for anything. Please proceed with whatever u want to write technicaly which will be helpful for memebers.

Equipments designs which were patented were made as stolen and put in the market without changing much design... refer Oppo BD copied by xxxx. which were proved by xxxx with photos. .

So lot of stories are there to discuss.. Please leave this and later somebody comes and tell English alphabets were patented/copyrighted and ask prior permission to use this or credit somebody while start using... Funny:)

Hi

I have Marantz pm 7200 which has Got Speaker A and B Terminals . My speakers are Quad 22L . Pls tell me how can i do Bi-amping. What will be difference in sound.

I don't think you may bi-amp the speakers but bi-wire them. Connect the terminal A Left and Right to the respective Left and Right High/Treble terminal of the speakers and Terminal B L+R to L+R Low/Mid-Bass of the speakers. Push the Source A and B button on the Amp to the ON position and enjoy.
About difference in sound? Just do it and experience if there's any difference in sound or not.:p

Back