Bi/di-pole speakers for 15K?

matbhuvi

Looking for Bipole/Dipole speaker pair for my HT setup. My front is covered by Polk RTi A5s and Polk CS2. It will be powered by Pioneer VS21TXH. Looking for recommendations in 15K price range.

Polk also has a bipole I guess...the other option is Wharfy DFS. Check out the group by section...

I use a Mordaunt Short Carnival 3 bipoles...they are decent...

I am also researching on picking up surrounds. I have almost frozen on Wharfedale 10 DFS. Sells for about 12.5 in Hyderabad. Not sure about the prices in Chennai. Wharfedale shud go well with ur setup i guess.

Wharfy is oos in Hifimart. Will check with the local dealer here.
Polk A4 - 23K MRP. A6 is 29K MRP.
Both the Morduant and Wharfy have similar specs and looks like they are priced similarly.

I am also researching on picking up surrounds. I have almost frozen on Wharfedale 10 DFS. Sells for about 12.5 in Hyderabad. Not sure about the prices in Chennai. Wharfedale shud go well with ur setup i guess.

Both the Morduant and Wharfy have similar specs and looks like they are priced similarly.

Wharfedale at this price point is a good buy, go ahead, it will suit with all systems. I do have DFS 9 and it suited well with Jamo/ Marantz combination.

Regards

any perticular reason for Polks? Since even i am planning for dipoles, thought might help me.

May be i have to sell mine if you need, is it any premium product:licklips: Dont know the value of it:D

No its not good, just throw them out and throw them hard so that it falls in my balcony..... :D

Just kidding, i am not sure if it is a premium product, but its been around for long and its time tested. lot of good reviews also. The dealer claims that 9 DFS is better than 10 DFS, but he fails to justify technicaly.

No its not good, just throw them out and throw them hard so that it falls in my balcony..... :D

Just kidding, i am not sure if it is a premium product, but its been around for long and its time tested. lot of good reviews also. The dealer claims that 9 DFS is better than 10 DFS, but he fails to justify technicaly.

It is one of the dipole earliest to hit in the market with mid price, hence most of the guys own it earlier and they have tasted it.

Surely the new one will have improvement than this, but dont what kind of improvement will do for the surround than this:p

How the price is of 10 DFS is good, put in "wanted" section for the same, some members can throw into you balcony for low price.. There will be some people in search of music nirvana:)

@Srinisundar .. I have got a quote of 8.5K for MS 903i and 12K for Wharf 10 DFS. Which one would you recommend on this price.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back