big boom..not audio blasts in bangalore

Well,
Latest update 5 blasts have happened ....

1 lady killed and few people injured ...

tv says ..8...
info:1 behind forum-mall

One person was killed in seven blasts that rocked Bengaluru and its outskirts on Friday afternoon. While four low-intensity blasts went off at Nayandahalli, Madivala, Adugodi areas on the outskirts, blasts also rocked the tony areas near Mallya Hospital, Langford Road and Richmond Circle in Bengaluru city. Two blasts were reported in Madivala.

Although the police have not yet been able to ascertain the cause of the blast, reports suggest that it may be an act of terror.

Last edited:
All Forum Members From Bangalore,

Pls be careful while hanging out or traveling ! Try be be at home if possible, my sincere condolence for this inhuman act and i will pray to the God for well being for all you ppl there in Bangalore !!!!!!!!
Looks like its a red alert in India .........................how to improve the life style and the social security for the ppl...............God only Help us
Regards
RB9

All Forum Members From Bangalore,

Pls be careful while hanging out or traveling ! Try be be at home if possible, my sincere condolence for this inhuman act and i will pray to the God for well being for all you ppl there in Bangalore !!!!!!!!
Looks like its a red alert in India .........................how to improve the life style and the social security for the ppl...............God only Help us
Regards
RB9

true RB9 ...
the bangalore also now on the terror map :mad:...the city full of IT and other talented people loses the save place tag f ...

Well, life is normal here in Bangalore business as usual, hope no more blast happens in the evening ,

Hi,

Very inhumane indeed and grave thing to have happened to this beautiful city !

We must condole the people affected by this tragedy ! Hope Cops nail the culprits soon !!

Well I absolutely Condemn this Heinous crime on the people of bangalore and hope that the justice will be served !!

Regards.

sreekanth, kaushik, mridul, anil, sharad, unleash_me, sridhar & other b'lore members, hope you all are doing good!

Just wanted to confirm that I am fine. One of the blasts was pretty close to my office. These things are sad and stupid, but life goes on.

Hi,
Hope all of u and ur families/friends in bangalore are Ok. Sadly we in Mumbai are familiar with such acts of violence and have now accepted it.

I have personally had quite a near miss when the stock exchange Mumbai was bombed. Was just leaving the trading ring when it had happened. Luckily for me i was not under the glass roof or under one of the many TVs but in the corridor having a smoke so escaped without any nicks/cuts. Many of my friends were bleeding as quite a few of the TV s fell off the brackets(10 ft fall) and injured lots of people. Beauty of it was that all of them were back to work the next day to tell the tale and to move on!!!

I guess u guys in Bangalore too will have to do similar. Difficult as it is one has to just try and blank it out at the same time being a little more alert!!!

Best Regards

sreekanth, kaushik, mridul, anil, sharad, unleash_me, sridhar & other b'lore members, hope you all are doing good!

suniil, and all others..from outside BLR..we are doing fin here doing fine here...

i hope strong hand of law will not leave the culprits for long..

i agree with u soundsgreat
....here at my area kalyan nagar..sitation seems great...with no bad news so far....:)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back