Big TV component output audio problem with Thoshiba L3300

bobin

I have Reliance Big TV STB and Thoshiba 32 inch L3300 TV .When it connect on component video format only video is available but no sound out put is coming from TV is it the problem of STB or TV ,please Help me

Hi

Component Video (Red/Blue/Green) is only meant to pass video signals and these are supposedly the best and purest form of video signals. You would need to connect another pair or RCA cables for audio. Please refer to the Toshiba operations manual for setup and you will definitely find the answer.

You may want to adjust the settings for the setbox once all connections are done to ensure optimal performance.

I have Reliance Big TV STB and Thoshiba 32 inch L3300 TV .When it connect on component video format only video is available but no sound out put is coming from TV is it the problem of STB or TV ,please Help me

Because component out is suppose to carry video signals only

With hdmi audio and video both are transferred together

In addition to the 3 wires(red, blue, green) to carry video signal you need to connect 2 more wires (red and white usually) to carry audio from set top box fo TV

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back