Blacberry PlayBook special offer

They are selling well everywhere in the world except the states(where people have been drugged by the ipad).

from where you pulled up these conclusion?

RIM shares are low , even BB sales are declining , ,,,,,can we have some supporting numbers for the claim?

Last edited:
just got one - for a person in my office. It is getting updated to 2.0 as I type this.
I think I will go for one as well, if it can do emails and documents very well. I really like my blackberry phone for email/ typing.

any blackberry playbook owners here? Please share your good/ bad/ ugly feedback.

It is an amazing tablet for its price

Good :

Amazing screen it shares the same resolution with ipad 2 (1024x600) although it has 7 inch display compared to 9.7 inch ipad 2

Good stereo speakers..

Only tablet with true multi tasking.

amazing gesture based UI.

above average cameras 5 mp rear and 3 mp front.

HDMI output.

Cons :

Although the number of apps are increasing in app center..it still lags behind android and ipad apps by a long margin.

Finally if u want to use it for its media capabilities and browsing it is highly recommended, but when it comes to apps it lacks common apps like skype, team viewer etc.

I am using it for the past 6 months and i am in love with it.
Hope it helps...

Have been using it for couple of months and i am happy with it. Does most of the stuff i want. Have side loaded few apps and it works great. No complaints or issues so far for me. Battery backup is also of 7 hours.

I like it on the first looks.
The camera, even though 5MP has pathetic performance even in well lit office - low light noisy grains. Maybe it is made to click in bright sunlight only.

Quite small compared to ipad. Let me see if I will be able to edit documents/ read email well on this size.
64GB at this price point is amazing.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back