Blackberry giving 50% discount on its Playbook tablet series till 31 DEC

sam9s

Friends, black berry is offereing its premium tablec called Blackberry Playbook just of 13500 rs for 16GB version. Check this link ...

BlackBerry PlayBook for Rs 13,490 is a good buy

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...starts-from-rs-13490/articleshow/11299193.cms

Or just google Balckberry Playbook

But the offer is only till 31 DEC that is today. I got to know yesterday only and after watching few online reviews and videos I was convinced that its a premium tablet. 1 Ghz dual core processor, 1GB RAM, dual HD camms, etc are some of its specifications to start off with.

I ran to the local mall to check it out and not much to my surprise it was out of stock on every single electronic store, in the mall and out side on the street ...... the dealer said we have sold out 500 Tabs on one single day ....lolzz .....

Came home with a heavy heart ...... searched online and thank god to my surprise it was available on flipkart.com for 200 extra bucks ..... I did not wast any time and ordered one ...... unfortunately it out of stock on flipkart.com as well.

Anyway people out there can try out there luck on their respective cities and markets if they can grab-hold of one .....

PS :: BTW its still available on naaptol.com ..... grab it before it runs out of stock on it as well ....

Regards
Sammy

Last edited:
After about a year most tablet will be priced at around Rs 15000/-. I think Blackberry may extend the offer sometimes soon to grab the market because presently most tablets are being sold at a very premium price.

They also have unsold stocks of the older generation tablets which will become obsolete when the new product is launched, expected fairly soon. Their tablets have been a lemon because of a whole raft of isues.

^^ Yes even its out of stock in most Ghz malls. same for online stores ...... I guess its still available on naaptol.com

already discussed this. do not think this tablet is wotht at this price too....flop product,company going down AND WHERE ARE THE APPS?

I am sure there have been bulk buys ..we should see them with a small markup on Ebay.in soone

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back