Blown away by the DAC rca cable

krishtrinity

I recently got into budget highend audio and was highly skeptical that there will be a actual difference in soundquality between locally made rca cables and

so called "audiophile" rca cables,i asked one of my audiophile buddies and he said there is a huge difference between them,i finally gave up and purchased the

DAC rca cable from hifimart for 550 rs,i plugged them in and was shocked to hear the difference,bass went deeper,soundstage was wider and not

compressed like before,treble was more detailed and vocals was great too,i own a monitor audio speaker and marantz and had some doubts if there was

something wrong with the speakers or the amplifier because they did not sound as described in the reviews but finally understood the source of all my

problems was in the rca cables.So what do you think,i appreciate your opinion good or bad..

The Cable topics already discussed on sooooooooooooooo................. many threads on sooooooooooooooo............................. times that, I think you need not to start a new thread to discuss.

But welcome to the cable believer club, and yes DAC cables offers 3 to 5 times it's original value compared to the well renowned brand. On tight budget DAC cables are hard to beat.

I recently got into budget highend audio and was highly skeptical that there will be a actual difference in soundquality between locally made rca cables and

so called "audiophile" rca cables,i asked one of my audiophile buddies and he said there is a huge difference between them,i finally gave up and purchased the

DAC rca cable from hifimart for 550 rs,i plugged them in and was shocked to hear the difference,bass went deeper,soundstage was wider and not

compressed like before,treble was more detailed and vocals was great too,i own a monitor audio speaker and marantz and had some doubts if there was

something wrong with the speakers or the amplifier because they did not sound as described in the reviews but finally understood the source of all my

problems was in the rca cables.So what do you think,i appreciate your opinion good or bad..

I have tried only 2 interconnects - Kimberkable PBJ & Ecosse Diva interconnects. Preferred the Ecosse for its smoother midrange and treble but didn't really notice much difference between expensive and the normal 'cheapo' cables. Was always baffled by people investing thousands on interconnects, but I have noticed quite a difference in speaker cables. Very happy with my Kimberkable 8PR for the past 15 years:)

Having said that, its always great to hear a marked improvement with small inexpensive tweaks.

"So what do you think,i appreciate your opinion good or bad.."

It really does not matter what others think or have to say.
What really matters is you are happy about the change :)

Enjoy the change!
Fill up your favorite drink and sip in the good music!
Cheers!

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back