Blown SVS Subwoofer

https://www.svsound.com/pages/international-dealers , this says its audiophile India, I had a talk with Samay from audiophile India and he said they have just recently became Authorized dealer in India, may be same but address is different.
yes thats correct, Acoustic Arts(Sunny) is not the distributor for svs anymore, been like that since a month i think.
Distributors for these brands change like under wears really..

Cheers..

yes thats correct, Acoustic Arts(Sunny) is not the distributor for svs anymore, been like that since a month i think.
Distributors for these brands change like under wears really..

Cheers..
true, I wonder what happens to warranty repair than as I asked Samay about buying from htstore and he said you will not get warranty as they are no longer dealer.

true, I wonder what happens to warranty repair than as I asked Samay about buying from htstore and he said you will not get warranty as they are no longer dealer.

Scary affair so basically its tough to get warranty support for these brands in india..

Ohh
Last few months I was locked up with my work and could not even listen to my setup.
This Jan I have contacted acoustic arts to repair my driver and they have even agreed. But I delayed it this long and again the distributor was changed.
What would be the solution!

Ohh
Last few months I was locked up with my work and could not even listen to my setup.
This Jan I have contacted acoustic arts to repair my driver and they have even agreed. But I delayed it this long and again the distributor was changed.
What would be the solution!
New Dealer should, if they don't contact SVS as they should be the one responsible for warranty, change of dealership is SVS internal matter and should not effect existing buyer, but if a new buyer buys old stock from a old dealer at discount than new one can probably refuse the repair as it wasn't bought from authorized dealer.

Yeah! I will try to contact them as soon as possible.
Meanwhile any one tried with the servicing of any SVS sub?
Never seen the people posting any such recently.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back