Blu Ray - Hacked & Pirated - How true ?

Sam9s wrote-
" I have a very comprehensive guide to just do that. If people want I can post it for download."

I think it would be a useful addition to the knowledge in the forum;it would'nt flout the fair use principle that kapvin expatiated on pretty lucidly in his post above.

Sam9s wrote-
" I have a very comprehensive guide to just do that. If people want I can post it for download."

I think it would be a useful addition to the knowledge in the forum;it would'nt flout the fair use principle that kapvin expatiated on pretty lucidly in his post above.

Well here it goes then....

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

I could not find any other way to share. People who do not have a Premium account can also download as it just a 2.5 Mb file, which is too big for an attachment here.

Credit goes to the original creater milOtis for such a use full guide. Also people thinking to use the guide make sure they read the notes in RED and make sure they follow it.

Played a pirated copy of "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" Blu-ray and found the quality to be quiet good but not as good as the original 50GB Disc but much better than original DVDs. The bitrate is around 20 Mbps in average and its in a Single Layer 25GB BD-R Disc. A friend of mine got it from Bangkok.
:cool:)

Well here it goes then....

I could not find any other way to share. People who do not have a Premium account can also download as it just a 2.5 Mb file, which is too big for an attachment here.

Credit goes to the original creater milOtis for such a use full guide. Also people thinking to use the guide make sure they read the notes in RED and make sure they follow it.

The guide has been updated, here is new link...

When I back up an original 50GB Blu Ray to DVD-R 5 or 9 - Do I get the same 1080P video from the original blu ray or is it converted to 1080i or 720i/p or even 480i/p.

Thanks.

When I back up an original 50GB Blu Ray to DVD-R 5 or 9 - Do I get the same 1080P video from the original blu ray or is it converted to 1080i or 720i/p or even 480i/p.

Thanks.

Using my guide, you still get 1080p, it does NOT downscale.

Thanks.

As MilOtis said ... you get the same 1080p.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back